I remember finding a recipe for this in my Weight Watchers magazine last year, and when I made it, it was SO yummy. Unfortunately, in my decluttering, I threw out the magazine, and thus, losing the recipe. I resorted to google to find the pie’s recipe, but there were like 4 versions. I took a chance on this one and made it. I will say, this isn’t the same recipe as the magazine. It was more spicy and much less pumpkin flavor than before. It was still good, but not the same. I will find that original recipe though…my family enjoys the trials!
Pumpkin Mousse Pie
Adapted from On Beyond Running
- 1 reduced fat graham cracker pie crust
- 1 1/4 cup cold 2% milk
- 1 package SF FF instant cheesecake pudding
- 1 cup canned pumpkin
- 1/2 tub sugar free cool whip, thawed
- 1 tbs. pumpkin pie spice OR 1 1/2 tsp. ground cinnamon, 3/4 tsp. ground ginger and 1/4 tsp. ground cloves
- In a large bowl, beat milk, pudding mix and spices together with a whisk for 1 1/2 minutes. Whisk in pumpkin. Fold in cool whip. Spread in pie crust.
- Refrigerate for at least 2 hours for it to set. Keep stored in fridge.
Makes 8 servings