My fiance decided to surprise me with a healthy meal one night and cooked this wonderful fish recipe that he found online. I LOVED the way this fish came out, and I hope he wants to make it again sometime soon!!
Crispy Oven Fried Fish Fillets
- Vegetable cooking spray
- 1 lb. firm white fish fillet, cut into 4 pieces (he used Louisiana catfish)
- 1/3 cup milk
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 cups Pepperidge Farm® Zesty Italian Croutons, crushed
- Preheat oven to 450°F. Spray baking sheet with vegetable cooking spray.
- Dip fish into milk. Coat with flour and then dip in milk. Coat with crushed croutons.
- Place fish on baking sheet. Spray fish with vegetable cooking spray. Bake for 10 min. or until fish is done. Serve with tartar sauce.