We had one more package of ground turkey left, so my fiance figured we should make turkey burgers. As always, Allrecipes had the perfect recipe for us!! We will definitely remake these in the future!
Actually Delicious Turkey Burgers
- 1 pound ground turkey
- 1 tablespoon and 1 teaspoon seasoned bread crumbs
- 1 tablespoon and 1 teaspoon finely diced onion
- 2/3 egg whites, lightly beaten
- 1 tablespoon and 1 teaspoon chopped fresh parsley
- 1/3 clove garlic, peeled and minced
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon ground black pepper
- In a large bowl, mix ground turkey, seasoned bread crumbs, onion, egg whites, parsley, garlic, salt, and pepper. Form into 4 patties.
- Cook the patties in a medium skillet over medium heat, turning once, to an internal temperature of 180 degrees F (85 degrees C).