I can’t believe this week is here. It’s Thanksgiving week folks, and there is so much to be done. I’m so excited about seeing family and spending time with them for the first time in months!
(Small shout-out to my husband…Happy 6 months of Married-ness!)
Image taken by Amanda Meyer
So, since I’m taking a break from the house cleaning and dusting, here’s what’s going on in the household of the newlyweds!
Today – finishing dusting/cleaning living room and kitchen/dining area
- bake cornbread for dressing
- bake cake for cutesy Turkey Cake Pops
- wash/iron cloth napkins and placemats
- make cake pops
- make cornbread dressing so flavors can meld overnight
Thursday (YAY TURKEY DAY!)
- make sweet potato casserole
- make roll dough and let proof throughout the morning
- reheat all sides/smoked turkey/bake rolls/make gravy
- just enjoy the day with family
- chillin’ out maxin’ relaxin’ all cool (name the TV show theme song!)
This week is gonna be fabulous!
By the way, if you have a minute, could you vote for me in a foodie related photography contest? It’s just a clicky poll and shouldn’t take more than a few seconds. I know my photography skills aren’t amazing, but I’m learning and would appreciate the support! Thanks so much!