I remember when I had my first business cards. I purchased a pack of printing sheets, sized to business cards, and designed babysitter business cards. I felt super cool when I had those cards on me, but I was sleek about giving them out. Whenever I babysat, I left a little stack in the kitchen somewhere, and I’d like to think it helped me get work.
Business cards are so fun. Something about a business card makes you important and fancy. Plus, you can actually enter those lunch giveaways at your favorite restaurant for dropping your card. Awesome.
Thanks to the folks at UPrinting, one reader of The Nifty Foodie is going to win 500 business cards!!
Here are the details of the giveaway:
- 500 business cards from UPrinting.com
- 2 x 3.5”, 2 x 2” (square card) or 1.75 x 3.5” (slim card)
- 14 pt gloss cardstock, 14 pt matte cardstock or 13 pt recycled uncoated cardstock
- Full Color Both Sides; Offset Press; 3 Business Day Printing
- FREE UPS Ground Shipping
To enter, just comment letting me know what you would use the business cards for. Do you have a home business? Using them for a project? Want to advertise your blog?
This giveaway ends on Wednesday, May 26th at NOON.
More ways to win (please leave a comment each time):
- Follow me on Twitter
- Become a Fan on Facebook
- Mention/Retweet this giveaway on Twitter (leave the link of the tweet)
- Subscribe to this blog
This giveaway is for US Residents only. Must be 18 years old and up.
This giveaway is sponsored by UPrinting.com.