It’s been a while since I’ve done one of these, but I have a good bit to share. 🙂
- I’m sort of happy to finally see the end of the tunnel in a sewing project I’ve been working on. The pattern had terrible directions for a key component and I somehow rigged it. I can’t wait to blog about it.
- My original Etsy name was taken. I checked about a month ago and no one had it. Well, lo and behold, someone bought the dang site and I had to think up (with the help of very creative friends) a new name. I’m waiting for biz cards to come in so I can ::finally:: open shop. 🙂 I bought the URL, got the Etsy shop username and the gmail. No one better try to pull a fast one on me. I’m keeping the official shop name a secret until the shop opens! I cannot wait. 🙂
- Pretty soon this blog will have a new name, but I’ll keep the old URL to reduce confusion. The name “Nifty Foodie’s Life” is getting fairly boring to me, and I’ve always wanted to keep food/life blog separate. I’m fairly certain the name will change to my Etsy shop name, so I can have a shop blog and continue to blog about random life stuff too. 🙂
- My Aerogarden is going to be growing salad greens next. I’m so excited about this, especially since the Junk Food Detox is still happening. 🙂
- Speaking of Junk Food Detox, I’ve given up snowballs, ice cream, candy and fried food. I’ve only cheated twice! 🙂 I had a Snickers bar and Arby’s curly fries. Fully admitting to my faults, but it’s WAY better than where I was about a month ago! I’m 9.3 lbs. down so far too. WOOT!
- Food blog blurb: Some of you may know this, but I’m in a great contest called Project Food Blog right now. I’d really appreciate your vote to move on to round 3! Here’s my round 2 entry! 🙂
- I have a sad sad addiction to fabrics. I am on a fabric buying fast until I bust some of this yardage into gifts/shop stuff. I told myself I won’t buy more fabric than what will fit in a wicker laundry basket that I have. It’s overstuffed right now…oops! I can’t let it get out of control…I just don’t have room for it. 🙁
- I’m a little sad all of my shows are back. I was enjoying the “free” evenings, in a way, and now I have to schedule things around my TV schedule. Bummer.
- It was in the 60s this morning. It gave me my first goosebumps in a long time. Thank you FALL!
How are things going for y’all? 🙂