What a year! I can’t believe that 2010 is almost over, but I have to say, it’s been a pretty great year! This year, I moved my food blog (and changed the name), made some amazing food blogger friends and tried some great recipes. I’m so excited to see what 2011 will bring. 🙂
A lot of food bloggers are doing their top 10 of 2010, and I personally love the idea. It’s great to look back on the year, and I know I’m starring a lot of posts for recipe ideas from posts like this. 🙂 So, here’s the top 10 based on popularity of posts!
10. Iced Coffee – This recipe will make you wonder why you ever spent $4 on an iced coffee. This is delicious and very refreshing!
9. 4th of July Cupcakes – Basic white cupcakes with a basic vanilla buttercream. Can’t get more traditional than that!
8. Strawberry Cake – A light, summery dessert which is very easy to throw together!
7. Berry Mash Bruschetta – I made this recipe for a contest. These make wonderful little desserts and no utensils needed!
6. Garlic Lemon Chicken Kabobs – This is a quick dish to throw together. Very flavorful and healthy!
5. Louisiana Strawberry Jam – One of my canning adventures. I love Louisiana strawberries so much, so I knew I had to can them to keep them around all year!
4. Sloppy Joes – a very classic American recipe. Beats the pants off of Manwich!
3. Pumpkin Blondies – This is a new way to enjoy pumpkin in the Fall. Warning…these are very addictive!
2. Caramel Apple Pie A La Mode Bites – This was another recipe I made for a contest. No utensils needed for this one either and it’s SO easy to throw together!
1. Blueberry Scones – This was the most popular recipe of 2010, according to blog stats! These scones will knock your socks off. WAY better than coffee shop ones in my opinion, and the time you put into making them seems daunting, but it’s worth it!
Thanks so much for reading! I hope everyone has a wonderful New Year, and I’ll see you in 2011!