This is our first house. We lived here about three years, and it was an amazing little starter home. So many memories here…to name a few:
- we planned the majority of our wedding here (lots of DIY projects)
- this was our home after our honeymoon
- we hosted our first holiday here
- this was Millie’s first home
- this was where I learned how to sew
- this was where we had a LOT of DIY house projects
After a lot of thought, we decided it was time to move to a different area of town. We wanted to live in an area that had great schools for when we start a family. We also wanted a newer home with a good backyard. So, we moved here:
Since we got such an excellent deal on our house (and we weren’t sure how long those awesome interest rates would last), we decided to just scoop up this house and wait for our old house to sell.
And wait….for about four months. (yuck)
Well, today we CLOSED on our old house. We’re back to one mortgage, y’all!
So yeah…BIG HAPPY NEWS for us!
(Ok, so I have to know….how many of y’all thought the big news was a baby?)