It’s been a rough couple of months.
Last time I recorded a loss was in Week 67, which was 8 weeks ago.
I’m gonna be real honest here.
Week 67: 225.0
Week 75: 234.4
Weight Gained: 9.4 lbs.
Yeah. I know. I know.
I want to be honest with you guys. Last week was my first run in a long time. Probably since The Color Run. I really can’t remember. I have gotten way off track, and I’m disappointed. I have been so scared to admit it on here, since you all keep me accountable. You guys have been rooting me on for well over a year, and this happens. While I did slip a little, I didn’t completely fall off the mountain. I’m still over 60 lbs. down, and over halfway done with my journey.
What happened? Well, sadly haven’t logged my food for a while, and I simply quit working out. My wake-up call was when I was at Old Navy last week (shopping for work-out clothes for summer). I realized that while I’m excited to be in regular clothes, I’m one of the largest sizes in regular clothing. Now for perspective, I was the largest size in plus-size clothes, so this is certainly an accomplishment. However, I’m not done. I still have a bit more weight to lose. I can do this. I did it before…I can do it again.
I am back.
- I went for my first run last week, and even though it was only a mile, it was a mile more than sitting on the couch.
- I’m calorie counting again, and truly trying to stick to my allotted amount.
- I’m wearing my BodyMedia band again, so I can watch those numbers again & get constantly re-motivated.
- My first half marathon is in 7 short months. I will be ready for that race.
- My goal back in May was to reach Onederland before football season started. Now, my goal is to reach Onederland by Halloween. Who knows? Maybe I’ll wear a costume this year?
Anyway, for those of you who emailed or tweeted me in the past few weeks–don’t worry….I’ll be back to bothering y’all with obnoxious work-out Instagram updates in no time! 🙂 And thank you. Thanks to every single one of you for your support. You have no idea what it means to me.