I haven’t written one of these posts in a while, but I’ve taken quite a few photos on my phone since then.
1. You know you’re an adult when this is on your Christmas wish list. Hello pretty pantry storage! My husband thinks I’m a weirdo for wanting this set as a gift, but oh man, I really really do!
2. This is truly a random, but one of my favorite things about SNL is when the actors break down and laugh. It just makes them seem more normal.
3. I REALLY lucked out a couple of weeks ago, and won a giveaway for a Masterbuilt smoker from NWA Foodie’s blog. I seriously still can’t believe it, but we spent last weekend cleaning out our patio area and finding a place for it. We pre-seasoned the smoker as well, so it’s now ready for us to break it in! What should I make first? I’m seriously eye-ing some brisket right now.
4. This never gets old. The green top was something I got for my trip last year to San Diego, and it’s just way too big now. I know I take pictures like this a lot, but it seriously doesn’t get old. Sorry.
5. Now that I’m fitting in regular sized clothing, I’m constantly surprised by the choices I have. I’m also learning what shapes flatter my body. Dress on the left…no. Dress on the right? Heck yes. I promise you these were taken on the same night in the same fitting room (Kohl’s).
6. In case you don’t follow me on Instagram, you probably have no idea what this is. Back when I was losing weight for the wedding (on Weight Watchers), I learned about a great motivation idea to make a paper clip chain. Add a paper clip for every pound, and it’s a constant reminder of how far you’ve come. My coworkers just think it’s paper clip bunting….to me, it’s so much more. I hope I’m never asked to take this down.
7. Don’t forget to enter the giveaway for a chocolate collection from Sucré!
Have a great weekend, y’all!