It’s been a while since I’ve done one of these, hasn’t it? I sort of miss doing these on a weekly basis.
1. I’m head over heels in love with this foundation. I got it for Christmas last year, and sparingly used it, because it was so pricey. Whatever…I’m now using this every single day. I love it…I use it with a makeup primer and I hardly have oily skin anymore. It’s awesome!
2. The cooler it gets, the more Millie wants to jump on the sofa and cuddle with me. This pose especially melts my heart….she rests her chin on my leg? Ugh…I can’t help but smile and move my laptop over for her.
3. I love our front yard garden right now. Just love it…I’m proud to say I haven’t killed anything yet. Perhaps my thumb is taking on a more green hue?
4. This made me laugh so hard today. I think #26 would go perfectly with those gross Harry Potter earwax-y Jelly Bellys (anyone remember when they came out with those?) for a Halloween party.
5. I hate to say it, but I think I finally gave up on Grey’s Anatomy. I’ve been watching that show since the college days, and it was SO great back then. The show is just so boring lately, and I think it’s because Shonda is rocking the something out of Scandal. She can only really write one good show at a time.
6. This arrived in our mailbox the other day. Y’all…it’s SO close to the holiday season! Eep!
7. I’m doing a DietBet right now, and I’m so happy to see great results again. 4.4 lbs. down so far, which I’m probably ruining with the Gobstoppers that I’m snacking on. Darn you, Halloween candy!
8. Here’s our annual picture of Millie with her “pupcake”. Yes, I’m that puppy mom who drove to a cupcake bakery just to buy a pupcake. Isn’t she just the sweetest? I love that dog.
9. Our local Trader Joe’s opens today. I’m SO excited. While I won’t be going there for at least another week (crowds), it’s exciting that good ol’ Baton Rouge is getting some cool franchises. I also read our first Costco is opening in April! Whee!
10. I know it’s not anywhere close to Christmas yet, but I like to mess with my coworkers. I’ve been putting up a new Christmas decoration each week. We, as a team, had a nice tree in past years, but since the coworker who owned that tree retired (and took the tree with her), I thought it would be fitting to put up a pathetic Charlie Brown tree. All it needs is Linus’ blanket.
Hope everyone has a great Halloween!