This week kind of flew by for me, which is rare. I just hope that doesn’t mean the weekend will go by even faster. Sadly, I have to do some major garden maintenance, which means I either wake up early and do it at 7am or wait until 7pm and swat mosquitos at the same time. Ahh….summer.
1. I took a good portion of the last weekend to clean up the disaster that is my craft room/guest room. Oh man…it feels good to have those shelves clean and organized! I have to admit, I haven’t gone on a fabric spree in a long time, and it just blows my mind how much fabric I still have. I guess I should get to sewing. The yarn shelves…eh…went a little crazy at KnitPicks at the end of last year. 😛
2. I have an unsafe obsession with all things scented wax related. I love our little wax burner so much that I purchased one for my Mom & Memaw for Christmas last year. It’s nice to know that I can leave these on, and not worry as much about it being a fire hazard (that is, unless the light bulb causes a fire or something…but yeah, the risk is WAY less)!
3. I have a slight sprinkles and cupcake liners problem. Earlier this year, we purchased a kitchen cart for a few of the larger kitchen tools that we have, and I just felt that I HAD to add some fun kitchen-y decor to it. I purchased some large jars at TJMaxx, and filled them with 1 lb. bags of non-pareils and jimmies. It’s SO much cheaper to buy them in these bulk bags, and I feel like I go through these regular rainbow ones so quickly…especially when I’m on a funfetti kick! I also purchased a larger jar and put my cupcake liner collection in it. It’s just so pretty & functional. Love it!
4. Liz of The Lemon Bowl recently posted a 30 Day Plank Challenge. I decided to join in on this one to see how strong I could get. I would be 110% surprised if I can do 5 minutes of planking by the time this is over. I’m on Day 3 right now and just plugging along, while my arms violently shake and my stomach screams.
5. Here’s a cute picture of Millie just for kicks. 🙂
Hope y’all have a good weekend!