Categories: Poultry, Skinny, Slow Cooker
Last weekend, I was off and I wanted to blow Joey’s socks off with some killer food. We had chicken breasts in the freezer and a slow cooker for me to use while I was running errands…I found this recipe on All Recipes and was NOT disappointed…this chicken literally fell apart and shred beautifully into some TASTY bbq chicken sandwiches…mmm…
Zesty Slow Cooker Chicken BBQ
- 4 frozen skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
- 2/3 (12 ounce) bottle barbeque sauce (We used Jack Daniels original sauce)
- 1/3 cup Italian salad dressing (I used Fat Free Dressing to lighten it up a bit)
- 2 tablespoons and 2 teaspoons brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon and 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
Place chicken in a slow cooker. In a bowl, mix the barbeque sauce, Italian salad dressing, brown sugar, and Worcestershire sauce. Pour over the chicken. Cover, and cook 3 to 4 hours on High or 6 to 8 hours on Low.
Serves 8…these breasts can easily split into two servings!!
**add standard whole wheat hamburger bun for 2-3 points and easily have an entree for 6-7 points**