Sep 19, 2011
- I can’t believe we’re closing on our new house in 4 short days. It’s a strange to think that we’ll be in a new house in a couple of weeks. It’s even stranger to think that our Christmas tree won’t be blocking the front door this year like it has in the past. Ah, small house problems.
- I’m joining a new weight loss challenge online. I know I can do this, but if you’ve read a while, I’ve said this multiple times and failed. Ugh. Anyway…I have to do this…I will do this…I need to get healthier! If anyone wants to join me in the weight loss challenge, here’s the link!
- I’m way too excited about Fall Weather. I’m in the mood to go on a pumpkin buying binge and bake pumpkin-y treats all day. I also can’t wait until we’re in the new house so I can decorate the house and outdoors for the Fall, as well.
- Most of my crafty items are all packed away in boxes. Pinterest is making me want to unpack everything. I keep trying to tell myself that everything will be unpacked and done in one month. Maybe I should take this time to learn how to crochet? I mean, those supplies fit in a tote bag!
- I don’t understand the fuss over Missoni for Target. I went to my store and looked over everything, and just thought it looks way too loud for everyday wear or home decor for that matter. Not a fan.
- Did you know it’s 97 days until Christmas? Yeah…crazy. I wrote a blog series two years about surviving the holidays if you would like to read up on budgeting, edible gifts, DIY decor and paying it forward!