Jun 07, 2012
- I have a slight problem with lip gloss. I probably have about 5-6 lip glosses in my purse, and probably 10 more in my make-up organizer. It’s a bit crazy, but I love gloss much more than lipstick. I recently bought this lip gloss (Buxom is seriously my favorite brand of gloss, y’all) in Clair. Yeah, it’s crazy sparkly in the tube, but on my lips, it looks fab. I don’t look like I made out with a jar of glitter, I swear. Please don’t tell me I’m alone here…there has to be other lip gloss lovers, right?!
- Ok, so this is something silly about dogs. Do you ever do work-outs at home with your dog right there? My dog will just sit and chill for most of the work-outs until it’s floor exercise time. The minute my back hits the ground, Millie will run to me, get in my face and lick me like crazy. Does your dog do this? It’s adorable, but dangit, how am I supposed to do a crunch like that?!
- So, this stuff is addictive. I’ve seen is all around the food blogs, and thought that perhaps Biscoff was just paying a bunch of bloggers to say nice things about their cookie butter. I decided to buy a jar and try a spoonful. OMG…don’t buy this if you’re on a diet y’all. It’s just so good. SO good. I prefer the crunchy (with cookie bits) over the creamy, personally. They sell it at World Market, in case you’re curious.
- Supposedly, New Orleans is having some unseasonably impossible weather. Chance of snow in JUNE? Womp wah..
- So, I took Millie to the groomer last week. I got her pretty shaved down for the summer, but I kept her tail long (typical Border Collie grooming, I think). This is the first time a groomer has ever put fuzzy PONYTAIL HOLDERS on my dog’s tail. Do you guys remember those things from childhood? So hilarious…I had to take those things off since Millie was biting at them. She looked so 80s. (Don’t mind the vacuum cord in the background there…)
- Does anyone love Figment as much as I do? When I was super young, my parents brought the family to Disney World, and they took video. I was infatuated with Figment apparently. My grandma even told me I used to cuddle with a stuffed Figment all the time. So, when my good friend went to Disney, she got me this. How thoughtful is that? IMAAAAAAAAAAGINATIONNN!
- This weekend is going to be one of those weekends where I hope to pass time, because I’m secretly jealous. BlogHer Food is this weekend. Couldn’t go last year, because my little sister was graduating that weekend, and this year, well…Seattle is just way too far. Please BlogHer Food planners, have BlogHer Food in the South again next year?