I can’t believe it’s a new year AND a new decade! Super exciting stuff, y’all! Of course, that means time to make some goals happen, too. In case you don’t read my life blog, a while back, I made a 101 goals in 1001 days list. This list of goals ends in May of this year! There are a good chunk that aren’t done yet, and some of those involve food and this blog! Check out some of these…YUM!
63. cook 4 times/week for 20 weeks (0/20)
68. successfully bake a loaf of crawfish bread
69. learn to make Memaw’s spaghetti and meatballs
72. make fresh pasta
75. update food blog 20 times in one month
76. make fruit roll-ups
77. make beef jerky
78. go to a Pampered Chef party
80. make a cookie bouquet
81. smoke and BBQ a piece of meat
It’s quite a list, but I’m looking forward to making these happen. I have a feeling a couple of these won’t get done on time, but hey, even if I miss a couple of goals out of 101, I think I’m doing pretty well!
What are your foodie goals for 2011?