I think I might start posting about things that are on my mind, but the subjects alone aren’t worthy of their own post, if you know what I mean.
- Blogs usually have a niche…this blog doesn’t. I don’t expect to ever have a huge following, because I can’t find one thing to write about and roll with it, life-wise. One week, you’ll get a post about sewing, the next, a post about how my dog ::dings:: wine glasses before every meal. It’s just random, and I’m sorry there’s no overall theme here. (Thanks for reading…)
- Why do failed politicians write books? Do that many people really care?
- I won a yard of fabric from here. I’m pretty darn happy, but how in the heck will I choose just ONE!?
- I’d love to go to BlogHer some day, and just be a starstruck crazy blogger gal trying to fit in. I think I’d be a babbly mess around the Pioneer Woman, but she’d love me, right? I mean she did tweet to me, once! We’re totally BFF’s!
- I entered to win some free pet photography from this amazing photographer in Baton Rouge. Feel free to enter, but don’t beat me, OK? Millie needs pretty pictures!
- Right now, I want to make a weekend of canning food gifts with summer produce like Tracy of SugarCrafter is doing, but I don’t know where I’d store all of the goodness right now.
- I want to own an Etsy shop at least half as successful as Gussy one day.
- I bought 1 work shirt, 2 soap dispensers, 1 eyeshadow and 2 packs of cupcake liners with less than $10 out of pocket this weekend. Mega coupon win!
- I quit Weight Watchers, because my leader was a 60 year old woman who talked about cooking with grand-kids all meeting. I couldn’t relate. I’m still the most I’ve ever weighed. I need motivation.
- Can it be Christmas already? I’m ready.
Any random thoughts you’d like to share? 🙂