Disclosure: Butterball provided me with a turkey gift check, as well as two other turkey gift checks to giveaway, in exchange for a post. All opinions are 100% my own.
You guys. I am the worst! My laptop has been going crazy for a couple of months, and it seems to be on its last leg. 🙁 I have so many recipe ideas to share with y’all, and now that I have a new laptop, I’m excited to be sharing some delicious food (as well as other random talk) just in time for the holiday season!
In a couple of short weeks, it’s going to be Thanksgiving. I can’t believe I’m typing that, but it’s so true!
Whenever I’m planning out my menu for Thanksgiving, I always plan out the turkey first. How am I going to prepare it? When do I need to thaw it? How much turkey do I need? There’s a lot of thought that goes into the turkey, because it’s essentially the main event for the whole meal.
Now for a first-timer, that’s a bit overwhelming. I remember thinking…as long as my turkey doesn’t end up like Catherine’s (from Christmas Vacation). Goals, right?
Butterball has been known for years as being the professionals that home cooks turn to when it comes to all things turkey. For years, they have offered their Butterball Turkey Talk-Line services, but now they will be offering something new — week-long 24/7 text help!
Yep, you read that right…TEXT HELP. Butterball will be expanding their Butterball Turkey Talk-Line services, by allowing customers for the first time to text in their cooking questions. This will be offered from November 17-24. The service will help customers looking for how-to tips, cooking support and any other turkey questions that customers may have. Text help will be available 24/7 by texting 844-877-3456.
Other ways that you can get help through the Butterball Turkey Talk-Line include:
- How-To Videos – available at Butterball.com or YouTube.
- Website/Mobile App – Butterball.com and the Butterball Cookbook Plus App contain so much like coupon savings, trusted recipes, how-to videos, and key tips for success, to name a few big features.
- Social Media – Butterball has presence on Facebook , Twitter , Pinterest and Instagram for tips, special savings, recipe inspiration, some behind-the-scenes looks at Butterball and more!
- Live Chats – Talk to the turkey experts through Live Chats on Butterball’s website during the months of November and December for real-time suggestions/advice.
- Email – You can always email Butterball here to get helpful tips and tricks conveniently in your inbox.
- 1-800-BUTTERBALL – As always, you can call the Turkey Talk-Line experts from November 1- December 24 to get help with your Thanksgiving cooking questions.
There’s so many wonderful ways to get the help that you will need this Thanksgiving season!
The generous folks at Butterball want to offer TWO readers of The Nifty Foodie a turkey gift check!
To enter, use the Rafflecopter widget below (must be over the age 0f 18 and live in the continental US):
Note: This giveaway is supplied by Butterball, and is open to readers in the continental US only over the age of 18. Entries will be accepted until November 14th, 2016 at 11:59pm (central standard time). Winner will be emailed (make sure you leave an email address in the form), and will have 48 hours to respond or another winner will be chosen.